Account Executive / Sales Representative
This position is responsible for the origination and management of consumer-based advertiser accounts – specifically developing advertising campaigns for companies selling either products or generating leads for services on a performance (CPA) basis. Sound fun? It is. Candidate should have at least one year experience as an account representative for an online affiliate or advertising network, with a strong rolodex of contacts, and excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate is a confident, gregarious and intelligent person, and expected to be adept at prospecting, negotiating, communicating, and managing accounts in a high-paced but fun environment.
* Originate business from advertisers and manage accounts
* Track campaign performance through the partner network
* Analyze results and optimize campaigns with advertisers for best results for advertisers and publishers
* Communicate effectively with affiliate managers and thusly your advertisers in order to proactively service their needs and the needs of our publishers
* At least 1 year of experience working as an account executive/account manager with an Ad or Affiliate Network
* Go-getter and self-starter with proven closing, communication, negotiation, and management skills and an ability to schmooze Fortune 500 companies.
* Background in successful online advertising principles with experience negotiating CPA (cost-per-action), CPC (cost-per-click) and/or CPM (cost-per-impression).
* Strong contact list
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong aptitude with MS Office products including Excel and Power Point. Especially Excel.
* Able to succeed in and enjoy a fast-paced, quick-witted environment. We all do, why should you be any different?
Compensation: Competitive base salary, commensurate with experience, plus commission. No relocation expenses are available for this position.
Please respond with resume and cover letter stating why you are the right candidate based on above qualifications.