The healthcare industry continues to experience steady growth and provide secure employment opportunities at all levels. Advances in medical technology have created a demand for trained professionals who can operate sophisticated devices and have the personal skills to interact with medical and dental clinicians and patients.
Medical Dental Specialty Programs
These accredited colleges and universities provide flexible online degree programs that can prepare you for a career in a variety of healthcare specialties. Programs include:
* Respiratory Therapy. Train to provide respiratory care and operate cardio-pulmonary diagnostic equipment.
* Cardiovascular Technology. Learn how to perform non-invasive echocardiographic examinations under the direction of a physician.
* Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Perform diagnostic ultrasound examinations.
* Pharmacy Practice. Assist pharmacists in filling prescriptions and assisting customers.
* Dental Assistant. Assist a dentist with procedures, take patient x-rays and manage patient records.